Hyster Hypass Forklifts EPC Installation Guide 01/2006
Languages: English, German
Type: Spare Parts Catalog for HYSTER Forklifts Equipments.
Win: Win2000, Win98, WinNT, WinXP
1 DVD ISO
Original spare parts catalog Hyster contains the spare parts catalogue of forklifts Hyster.
In catalog not present groups – Class2 Electric Motor Narrow Aisle Trucks and CLASS3 Electric Motor Hand Truck.
Hyster Hypass Parts and Service System.
The N-Compass Parts and Service system is designed to run on a standard 486DX or above PC with a CD-ROM Drive, 110 Meg of free Hard Disk Space, and 24 Meg of RAM running Windows 95. Due to the large number of graphics, it is recommended that the PC have a fast video card, local bus video is recommended. This release of NCompass TM is resolution independent. If your PC runs in 800×600 or 1024×768 256 color, you can run N-CompassTM in those resolutions. The startup screen will still appear in 640×480 but the parts pages and service pages will take advantage of the extra viewing
Hyster Parts Manual
Parts manuals are accessed from the main screen by selecting a model series, a model and then a page from the Navigator. To return to the main screen anytime, click the Go to Main Screen
icon. If you were to select a model by clicking on the icon at the bottom of the main screen, followed by the model name, the system will launch the Navigator displaying available Parts Manual
Sections for that model.
HYSTER Hypass Forklifts Installation Guide :
– HYPASS work ONLY on Win98, win95,WinXP
– Set Your PC date back to 1998 .
– Mount the Image and start the installation .
– After the the installation finish Copy folder name System from Installation folder to C:MSIHyster
– Go to Start RUN type REGSVR32 C:MSIHysterSystemImage95Hyster Hypass Forklifts EPC Installation Guide 01/2006EDIT.OCX
– The PC Date must be in 1998 before you run the Program .
– RUN the sotware from the desktop Icon and FILL the information .
– Use this Login Details
+ Serial: 115-2504-97848
+ Password: FGY67630
– Leave the ISO image mounted in the virtual drive