Hyster Pc Service Tool V4 88 2016 official and setup manual
Hyster PC Service Tool v4.88 official and setup manual
Size: 89 MB
Hyster PC Service Tool is a Windows based service application that is used to communicate with the trucks internal control systems. It can be used to monitor the status and condition of the various subsystems running within the truck. With this capability, PC Service Tool can be used to monitor component operation, or determine if abnormal events have occurred in the truck, and assist with their diagnosis and correction.
– O.S.: Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8
– CPU: Pentium/Athlon 1.6 GHz or higher
– RAM: 512 MB of system memory
– Hard Drive: 5 GB of available space
– RP1210 or RP1210B compliant CAN communications adapters
Service Programming and Diagnosis tool
1 – 8 Ton PC Service Tool
Service Programming and Diagnosis tool for Hyster
FEATURE LIST for Version 4.84:
1 ) Fault Monitor.
2 ) Truck Information Screen.
3 ) Diagnostic Data Monitor.
4 ) Custom Data Monitor.
5 ) Impact Events.
6 ) Databus Viewer.
7 ) Strip Chart.
8 ) Record and Playback.
9 ) Diagnostic Reports.
10) Register and launch 3rd party applications.
11) Access support web site.
12) Truck Setup.
13) Truck Password Management.
14) Operator Checklist.
15) Truck Programming.
16) Language Management.
17) On-line Help.
18) Troubleshooting manual.
19) Calibration Data Retrieval.
HARDWARE / SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION:
The application will support the following minimum PC configuration:
– Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (U.S. Version), SP3, Internet Explorer v5.5
– Microsoft Windows XP Professional (U.S. Version), SP1, Internet Explorer v6.0.
– Pentium III/Compatible of 700MHz or higher
– 128MB of RAM or higher
– Disk space of 20GB or higher
– CD ROM Drive
– Serial, USB or Parallel port.
– The application requires an adapter that provides an RP1210A-compliant interface.