Jpro Commercial Fleet Diagnostics 2016 V2 3 05 2016 official and setup manual
Region: All regions
Type: Noregon JPRO Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics
Win: WinXP, Vista, Windows 7,WIN8 (32 and 64 Bit)
Replace fleets.exe in JPro folder C:Program Files (x86)NoregonJPRO Diagnostics)
Replace lic.dat in C:ProgramDataNoregonJPRO Fleets)
Support for the new International N13 Engine.
Coverage Updates (Available as a part of JPRO Fleets 2016 v2.0):
M2 Bulkhead Module
Bendix Wingman Systems
NEW! JPRO Command Module — Mack and Volvo — Available NOW!
New functionality in JPRO Command Module — Mack and Volvo includes:
Bi-directional testing and controls on 2007 and newer Mack or Volvo vehicles with Mack and Volvo engines.
Reads vehicle controllers on the truck and displays detailed fault codes and component data.
Displays information on all Mack and Volvo components and other non-Mack and Volvo components (such as ABS, Electronic transmissions and power units.) In one glance, a technician can see vehicle temps, battery life, gauges and switches.
Performs critical commanded tests and bi-directional testing and functions on Mack and Volvo engines, including: Manual Regeneration of the diesel particulate filter; cylinder cut out tests for fuel injectors; set road and cruise control speed tests, set parameters for idle shutdown times; reset trip data
Generate trip report information, including: total running time and distance, fuel economy, average driving speed, idle times, hard braking and other data related to the vehicle driver performance.
– Support for the new JPRO with ASIST module which provides the ability to
upload vehicle connection data to the ASIST platform, developed by Decisiv for
Volvo and Mack Trucks
NOTE: Installing the ASIST module will require personnel with ASIST Admin level
access to provide ASIST Username and Password.
NOTE: The ASIST module require either a heavy-duty or medium-duty module to be able
to connect to vehicles.
– JPRO Heavy-Duty Module
– Data Monitor update to show Power Diagram to aid in the diagnosis
of electrical problems
– Support for Paccar 2010 and newer CAN Body Controllers
– Clear faults support for Paccar engine controllers
– Support for more proprietary sensor data on Detroit engines
– JPRO Heavy-Duty Command Module – Detroit
– Additional Bi-Directional support for Detroit engines:
– Cylinder Cut-Off now available for 2000-2014
– DPF Service Regen now available for 2007-2014