Mercedes Benz Wis Asra Net 04 2017 official and setup manual
Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Mexican, German, French, Japanese
Type: Repair Manual, Maintenance, Basic data, Wiring diagrams for Mercedes-Benz ( Cars, Buses, Trucks )
Region: All regions
Win: WinXP, Vista, Windows7, Win8
Version : 04-2017
Developer : Mercedes
CD/DVD : 2 DVD
See clear in Video
– Turn off Internet
– Insert DVD 01 and run EWA Start html and do follow video instruction
– Insert DVD 01 and DVD 02 follow the instruction
– Copy ID and paste in Tool KG to get Key
– After finish and log in go to Download , download Java and set up finish
– Log in again and use WIS
– User and pass: admin
The description of technology of repair and service, diagnostics, bodywork and other repair information, wiring diagrams
This document provides the WIS/ASRA user with a description of the changes included in the 03/2016 edition.
Mercedes Benz WIS EWA NET. The WIS net DaimlerChrysler AG’s aim is to improve the electronic availability and usefulness of the workshop documentation (e.g. repair, maintenance, basic data, wiring diagrams and in part also documentation organization) of Mercedes-Benz and smart products by optimizing access and presentation.
WIS net also offers integration to neighboring task areas such as e.g. definition of work units and flat rates using ASRA, and damage coding on one workstation.
The following criteria have been taken into consideration:
* Modern electronic information system to replace the microfilm and paper media.
* Faster document search and display. Mercedes Benz WIS EWA NET
* Simplification of document search in Mercedes Benz WIS EWA NET
* Simple system operation. in Mercedes Benz WIS EWA NET
* Access option to vehicle-specific data (vehicle datacard of EPC system).
* Vehicle-specific documentation finding. in Mercedes Benz WIS EWA NET
* Simplification of warranty settlement by integrating the damage coding in WIS.
* Documentation access using operation number in Mercedes Benz WIS EWA NET
* Definition of work units or flat rates using ASRA in Mercedes Benz WIS EWA NET