Freightliner Servicelink 4.96 01/2017
Type: Freightliner Service Link Diagnostic and Service Tool
Win: Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8
CPU: Pentium/Athlon 1.8 GHz or higher
RAM: 256 MB of system memory
Hard Drive: 100 MB of available space
Freightliner Service Link is a diagnostic and service tool that communicates with the various Electronic Control Units (ECUs). Supports diagnostics and parameterization for Freightliner newest class 8 vehicle.
ServiceLink is a diagnostic and service tool that communicates with the various Electronic Control Units (ECUs) on Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA) vehicles.
Supports diagnostics and parameterization for Freightliner newest class 8 vehicle.
– Supports the Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol for the Cascadia ECUs.
– Nexiq USB-Link adapter will handle all protocols, including the new CAN protocol.
– Supports four new ECUs for the Cascadia model, including:
– Signal detect and Actuation Module (SAM) Cab;
– SAM Chassis;
– Modular Switch Field (MSF);
– Central Gateway.
– Supports the following CAN ECUs functions:
– View faults and clear faults;
– Upgrading ECU software (Flashing);
– Parameters (except for the Central Gateway);
– MSF Switches.
– Provides updated Templates, including new templates that support the CAN ECUs. – Provides a new enhanced templates toolbar.
– Provides enhanced ECU List information and VIN reporting, including new Conflicting VIN dialog box.
ServiceLink 4.94.588 upgrade release is available for download from 10/11/2016.
This update to ServiceLink includes following:
This version of ServiceLink will remove support for ALL Cascadia vehicles.
DiagnosticLink Professional will be required to program or parameterize Cascadia ECUs. ServiceLink will continue to support the bulkhead module (BHM) for the M2, SD, C2, and RVM products. Legacy ECUs AGS2, ICU2, SDU (Step Deployment Unit), LBCU (Light Bar Control Unit) support will be maintained as well.
� The flash tab for the CHM/SHM/SEM/EXM is removed.
� Waiting time for disconnected online mode is significantly reduced.
� Improved ServiceLink installation process.